Pesquisar este blog

quinta-feira, 19 de junho de 2014

Heightening hues

I'll admit, I have been reading too much about plants recently, but I think I'm kindling a passion about the subject. I will start this blog with a short post, something I recently read on the web and which has been very rewarding: getting the best out of your indoor plants. Indeed, I have learnt that a great way to make plant leaves shine brilliantly in their awesome green beauty a great home remedy is not the random damp cloth. The latter does nothing but give a volatile shine to the leave which upon drying turns into a foggy white grime on the plant. However, following the advice here I learnt that applying a piece of cotton wool in a cooled down remaining coffee from your kitchen counter will heighten the hue of your greens. I tried this this week and so has H noted the beauty of these living creatures under our roof. This home trick has worked wonders and our Peace lilly (lírio da paz) is looking as gorgeous as ever.

Green has always been my favourite colour, and it's so nice having it grown in your own house.


Boa noite galera!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário