Pesquisar este blog

quarta-feira, 2 de julho de 2014

I'll hold on to anything which gives me hope

It's been over a week since the cotyledons have lifted their pretty heads out of the soil, and I check on them everyday hoping I will get to see some new real life, a real stalk, something I know I can count on.

And here they are, deep in the heart of the cotylies are the beginnings of hope...



I thought it wouldn't take so long, but slowly and steadily we'll make it there.

Actually this post is not just about my reflections on botanical facts, but a reflection on my situation at the moment. The cotyledons are a temporary stage of being, just like my temporary stay in Brazil. I am pining to find that steady stalk of life to continue with the life I had before. Indeed, it is a big chance considering I was a minuscule seed in an envelope and now I am green and breathing life, but knowing that my potential is deep within and as yet locked in leaves me waiting for more, hoping for more...

The beauty of all this is that the stalk of life, the aromatic leaves which will sprout out will not be need to be planted: they come from within.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário